Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May

About 6 weeks ago, I started working at Mercury Filmwork as an animator. We're working on some pretty amazing shows and it's been keeping me busy. I haven't stopped drawing and have a few illustration projects on the go. Here's a few things I did in May. They're mostly drawings from pictures to practice, a few are sketches that will be turned into finished illustrations, others are going to be full wall sized graffitis/paintings, there's also some life drawing and a T-Shirt I designed.Cheers.

5 comments:

MayYeo said...

Your Sandy Hill stuff is really neat Matt! I like how you used colored paper for them, looks so cool! I like your style as always <3

Nachshon Rubel said...

wow man! great stuff. i love the colored paper with the white highlights. some great sketches man.

Christopher Hodgey said...

Lots of energy and life. solid stuff!

Ian Pitkin said...

too cool man you da bomb

Cassie Young said...

Colored paper for the win! :)